Test and ensure the quality of state-of-the-art products.
• Record receipt of incoming parts prior to testing.
• Set up test equipment.
• Operate production test handlers, tape-and-reel systems, laser trimmers, and wafer testers.
• Create wafer maps.
• Inspect parts for marking and lead alignment.
• Perform light equipment maintenance.
• Record transfer of parts and materials to finished goods after testing.
Skills and Experience:
• Fast; accurate; detail oriented; ability to multitask.
• Mechanical skills to resolve minor machine issues.
• Ability to read procedures and work instructions and complete paperwork.
• Basic computer skills.
• Prior experience with automated equipment or light assembly.
• Some understanding of basic electronics.
Education: Experience in semiconductor fabrication, automated machine operation OR light assembly HS diploma or equivalent
7:00 am-3:30 pm; 3:00 pm-11:30 pm Monday-Friday or 11:00 pm-7:30 am Sunday-Thursday
$17.00-$19.00/hour with additional shift premiums.
Location of Employment:
Number of Positions Available:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person to St. Paul office
Apply in person to Minneapolis office
Apply in person to Brooklyn Park office
Apply in person to Burnsville office
We Offer Benefits:
6-paid Holidays at $50/day
Free ACA Compliant Health Care Option
Quarterly $100 retention bonuses for qualified employees
$200 Refer-a-friend program