We are looking for someone to work in the Pre Weigh department at a company that is the leading manufacturer of polyurea floor coatings.
Pre weigh position qualifications:
• Reliable transportation. (attendance is strict must be on the production floor by 5:59am)
• Ability to use and understand small scales and weights.
• Able to read, speak and write in English.
• Must be willing to lift and tip 50 lbs routinely.
• Must be willing to learn forklift.
• Must be willing to learn the role of tank cleaning as a backup.
• Must be willing to take charge, own and organize the space you will work in.
• Must be willing to follow safety protocol.
• Plant is NOT climate controlled in the summer and will get warm.
• Must have great attention to detail.
• Must be willing to work with chemicals.
Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and have steel toe boots.
6:00 am- 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday
Location of Employment:
Number of Positions Available:
Apply in person to St. Paul office
Apply in person to Minneapolis office
Apply in person to Brooklyn Park office
Apply in person to Apple Valley office
We Offer Benefits:
6-paid Holidays at $50/day
Free ACA Compliant Health Care Option
Quarterly $100 retention bonuses for qualified employees
$200 Refer-a-friend program