Position is responsible for maintaining plant/manufacturing equipment cleanliness and operation of sanitation equipment and chemicals. Keeps the building clean including floors and walls to meet and exceed the company and industry standards.
• Must be able to operate power equipment (i.e., power scrubber, pallet jack).
• Must be able to work with little supervision.
• Must be able to pass all company and industrial sanitation training.
• Must have ability to follow written and oral directions in English.
• Must have ability to lift up to 50 lbs. routinely.
• Must have ability to stand up to 8-hours minimum and 12-hours maximum.
• Must have strong hand/eye coordination.
• Must have organizational skills.
• Ability to work well with people, be polite and be team work oriented.
10:00 pm- 6:00 pm Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday
Location of Employment:
Number of Positions Available:
Apply in person to St. Paul office
Apply in person to Minneapolis office
Apply in person to Brooklyn Park office
Apply in person to Burnsville office
We Offer Benefits:
6-paid Holidays at $50/day
Free ACA Compliant Health Care Option
Quarterly $100 retention bonuses for qualified employees
$200 Refer-a-friend program